Friday, June 13, 2008

I finally stopped

OK, so I had another Silver Beaver shoot last night in Orem, Utah and then had to go to Spanish Fork to pick up some of the graduation pictures that I had being printed. On the way home from there I finally stopped to take some pictures of a farm that I have passed many times and just never stopped to photograph. It is interesting also since a lot of the farms in this valley are quickly giving way to high priced developers. My wife and I were even commenting the other day that pretty soon there won't be any land to raise hay and grain to feed the horses that are so popular around this valley since homes and sub-divisions seem to be overtaking all of the available land. Anyway I decided it was about time to get some pictures of it before the farmer gave in to developers here also. So here are four images of the same farm taken from two different perspectives and then enhanced in photoshop.


No comments: