Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beauty of the Sky

Wow, it was so beautiful and all right there in front of my eyes. I often wish that I could see the earth in such a way that I could catch every sunrise and every sunset all the way around the earth. That would just fill my heart with so much happiness though that it would run over and I couldn't probably live through it. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to follow the sun around the world for a week. (It has to be a week at least so that the storms can come and go since they are really what help make a beautiful sun event.) Anyway I was just wondering because the other night I caught all five of these images from the same general area (A radius of probably 30 feet.) and the thought came then that if it was this pretty here what would it be like just a hundred miles further west as it was going down there and then add a hundred to that and well, you can get where my thinking was headed. But then there would be the problem that these images came over a period of an hour and a half so I would have to stop in each place for that period of time to be able to see it all like I did here, and so I guess the best thing is just to enjoy it where you are and to relish that image until you get to see the next one.

 I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.




1 comment:

Leesa said...

Kent, you continue to stun me with your gorgeous photography. I hope you don't mind if I use these pictures now and then as my background. They make me feel happy.