Friday, May 9, 2008

Cloud Facination

I don't get to fly very often but when I do I really enjoy seeing the clouds from this different angle.
I really like the hole in this one and it reminds me of depictions of the creation.

They change shapes so constantly that I think I could probably take the same cloud several times and never realize it is the same one. You can see part of the airplane wing in this picture because I was seated just in front of it. I was a bit nervous watching it bounce up and down so had to watch the clouds instead.




Now this one is my favorite since it almost appears to be a little bear on the back of a larger one. Yes, it takes a bit of imagination but that is what is so fun about watching clouds anyway. To me it seems to have it's paws over the eyes of the larger one.

All of these were taken on the same flight from Dallas Texas to Salt Lake City several years ago.

No comments: