Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grandchildren came today Hooray

Well I had my oldest son come today and his family. 
I got a pretty good panning shot of them on the four wheeler riding around the yard. (The blur effect was taken by the camera not done in photoshop.)



We also got ot see what my son wore all day at work for Halloween. A pretty big Ginger Bread Man.


We had fun and of course I worked while they played but I stopped for awhile when my oldest grandson started to play in the leaves. I don't know how he took it under that pile of leaves but he seemed to really enjoy it until he came up spitting out a mouthful of them.





The youngest one just loved to play with the broom and was helping by sweeping the leaves from the grass, when he could hold the broom up.


And we hated to say good bye but we all get tired at some point and the youngest had pretty well hit that point. The older one was still telling me about something also but I didn't quite catch it like I didn't quite catch him. I was still a little too high for the flash to illuminate his entire face.

No comments: