Sunday, October 5, 2008

A light study

You may recall a couple of weeks ago when I went out to do a light study. Here are a few more of the images.
 I selected these because they really have no significance to composition, they are just images with lights and darks. The last one however was a surprise to me when I opened it into bridge and saw something that I hadn't noticed when taking the image. I just saw a spider web in the small pine tree and liked how the light was coming from it in the early morning sun. The center piece of the web really took me by surprise when I saw it on the computer. You never really know what may come from a picture especially if you are shooting it for a different reason and your focus is only on that reason.








2 comments:

James said...

Kent- I have lots of fun checking out your photos, Keep it up! You always inspire me to take more photos, thanks.

Leesa said...

It is amazing what the lense captures - your lense, that is. Mine usually captures the moment AFTER the moment I was trying to catch. My digital camera is really slow, and I miss all the good shots. Any ideas for me?