Saturday, October 4, 2008

On Location Bridals

Yesterday a young lady requested that I put more of my wedding pictures on my blog since she loved to look at wedding pictures. So I decided to do just that and started with a wedding that I was asked to do last December of my beautiful niece. These are some of her bridals.

She had requested that since her reception was going to be in this building, Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City, that we do her bridals there as well. So on a very cold December evening we drove to SLC and did the bridals. 

It is always fun to shoot on location since you don't always know what places there will be to do the pictures. I have done them here before though so I had a pretty good idea of where I would go and what I would use as props.

There were a few other places though that we had not used before that were really fun such as the window through which the temple became a backdrop and then the outside shot with the temple in the background and finally the decorated trees just outside of the building. 

It was a fun evening and here are only a very few of the images.








No comments: