Friday, October 3, 2008

My little Colorado Sweethearts

As a Grandpa it is always fun to see my grandchildren, even if I do have to travel 8 hours, one way, to see them for three short days. Then there is the one thing that I really like to do when I see them and that is to take their pictures.



And then of course following that is to take a few minutes with the images in photoshop.



And after that to play just a little bit longer in photoshop.


It was a fun weekend and this is only two of the images that I have of them. Wait till you see some of the others.

2 comments:

Leesa said...

What darling girls and great shots.You must love having such pretty models! I can sure see Jeff in them.

AliceAnn said...

Wow! These are totally awesome! You are truly a professional with a heart for good things and an eye for beauty and how to capture that just right shot. Thanks for sharing!
AA