Thursday, October 9, 2008

Combine a Wedding, Fall Day and a Niece

Last Thursday and Friday I had an opportunity to photograph a wedding for a beautiful young couple. The wedding was in an LDS Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah and the day was simply a beautiful fall day.

 SO as I worked on the pictures today I just couldn't resist sharing a very few of the 2,400 images shot between Thursday and Friday. There was the wedding, the Open House, and the following day the reception in a gorgeous canyon. The grooms little nieces became good friends and also the subjects of a fair number of the images. I was stunned by how well the couple was able to pull off the romantic look and a couple of the images show it. 

I just had a great time and want to thank the couple and their parents for the opportunity to photograph their special day.






No comments: