Tuesday, August 5, 2008

July Fireworks

I decided to put a few of my images from our little towns fireworks show in July onto my blog. They are set off in a park just 100 yards from my home so it isn't hard to get to the park and get some good seats just 35 or so yards from where the fireworks are actually ignited. So these shots are a litle different from most firework shots in that you can see the smoke from their ignition. In one you can actually see the complete thing from the ground to the explosion. I didn't really get to see all of the show because the mirror kept getting in the road of my view for some reason. (Duh!!) Actually this is a situation where I keep both eyes open while shooting so as not to be surprised by something coming at me at an angle lower than the viewfinder so I still see most of the show.







1 comment:

Genny said...

Those are beautiful! They were too bright for me to watch them (not to mention they terrified Rylie) so it is nice to see the pictures!