Friday, August 1, 2008

Amber's bridals

So these are for you,Dusty, who was so good to not look at them when you knew they were available. There were a couple hundred to start with and I narrowed them down to these, my favorites, before sending everything to Amber. I liked a lot more of them than this but time limits the opportunity to photoshop a lot of them so I just picked a few to highlight and did some work on them so I could add them to the cd with the others. I hope you have a chance to go through some of the rest of them, if not already, and this will be a way that the other relatives can get to know her from her pictures.










3 comments:

Genny said...

Soooooo gorgeous- the bride and the photos!

Marsha said...

Those pics are really beautiful. When you combine a beauiful women with a fantastic photographer you get magic.

Ariana said...

You captured the beautiful couple perfectly. You always do, though, don't you:)