Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lazy summer Days

I had an hour to wait until an expected client arrived at the park for pictures. I always try to go real early to appointments since I do not know what delays might occur on the way such as road detours, clogged freeways and flat tires. (I hate those flat tires,especially changing the ones on the same side as the traffic.)

Anyway so I laid down under a tree and decided to close my eyes and get a little rest. Except I didn't close my eyes before I ended up laying all the way down and had the trees above me as in these pictures. I got back up quickly , grabbed my camera, changes the lens and started shooting. It helps me to look at them now to realize how relaxing the next few minutes were for me and then to close my eyes if only for a few seconds and imagine that I were there again just lazing around on a long summer day in a park looking up at the tops of the trees providing me with shade from the hot summer sun.



No comments: