Thursday, January 15, 2009

Take a breather

Ok time to give a little change.

I left work the other night just in time to see a full moon near the flag in a beautiful setting sun lit sight. I quickly put on my telephoto lens and did a quick burst of 5 shots and put the camera away. It didn't take longer than about 3 minutes but I came up with some fun shots. This is all 5 shots. You are now wondering why I would put all 5, of the only 5 taken, up on my blog. "Can't he edit his shots?" you might ask and if it was for the purpose of merely posting the best picture you would have only seen one. However for those of you who follow this blog already know I like to give little lessons along the way. If you have ever shot the flag when the wind is blowing you will realize how difficult it is to get it completely open and standing straight out from the pole. I can time it OK sometimes and use to have to settle for what I got in the old film days, but now with digital cameras, that can shoot bursts of images in a second, you will always be able to get something pretty good images. Well I could choose from four of these and get a pretty good image but the second one is my favorite.




No comments: