Sunday, November 16, 2008

What to do with flowers before they die

Have you ever bought flowers for a special friend and then watched as they quickly wilted and went away. Well I have and tonight I happened upon some images of roses that I had given to my wife for Valentines Day. Since I had photographed them while they were in the best part of their development we are still able to enjoy the roses even though they wilted and were thrown out a long time ago. We can look at these images and still have the memories of how I  remembered her on Valentines Day. The thought came to my mind however tonight, as I am currently into a season where I can't photograph beautiful flowers like this at will, that there is no reason that I can't when properly planned be able to do them at any time of the year since the florist seems to always have beautiful flowers. A spray bottle to add a few water drops and photoshop to set them apart and they become beautiful flowers forever.

No comments: