Friday, November 21, 2008

Absent for a few days

So I have been gone for a few days as far as this blog is concerned. I have been preparing for an Art show that I was invited to participate in and it started last night and will end tomorrow. Last night was fairly busy even though the host felt that there really were not as many there as she had felt might have been. Today though was something else. There were hardly any until well into the afternoon and finally became busy around 7:00 P.M. So since I had gone into work early so I could be at the show it was a bit of a new experience for me. Since there were no visitors  I decided not to waste my time and just go out and see what there was to photograph. I had a lot of fun and here are a few of the images I captured today.






No comments: