Saturday, May 23, 2009

Third Graduation Ceremony 2009

Well I have officially attended my third graduation ceremony for 2009 and this one is in Colorado. 800 students graduating and held outside with the threat of rain (thankfully it didn't) and I was lucky enough to sit in the front row next to where they walked out of the arena. (Mom and dad knew where he was going to be walking out so the lucky part was only in the fact that the row in front of me cleared out just before they walked out so that I was able to jump the seats and get into the front row. This is my nephew, the son of my wife's brother. It was fun even though it was very crowded, but what can you expect with 800 graduates. I included two of his friends in this blog as well.



A quick family picture before we left.




No comments: