Friday, November 14, 2008

What do you do ?

So what do you do when you are in a small town waiting for your daughter (or anyone) to get done with work and you have anywhere from 15 minutes to a half hour? I was given that question I suppose Wednesday night. I was going to go into the office and read but the door was locked so I wen t back to my car and pulled out my camera and did a "walk about" around the office. The following are images that I shot in the following 20 minutes while waiting. It was an interesting experience to find something to photograph on the spot like that but it wasn't very long before I was amazed by the number of things that there really were just there waiting for me to take a photo. Moral of this story: There is always something to photograph. Just go looking and have fun.






No comments: