Thursday, November 13, 2008

More images of a Miracle

Life and especially this new has always been what I consider a miracle. I don't understand how it works but hope to someday. I grew up on a farm and saw the miracle many times in the animal world and was just as amazed by it. A new little calf standing on wobbly legs just minutes after birth has always amazed me, I must just be easy to amaze, but I respect life and enjoy photographing it and hope you enjoy life also. Here are the images I took when my beautiful Granddaughter was just approximately 13 hours old.


Here is Grandma with her.



Dad and Grandma.



A tender kiss from a brand new daddy.



The new family.





Grandpa(author of this blog) and his sixth grandchild. Just as proud of her as the rest. I love them all.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

She is so beautiful. I love the hair. I love that she's so perfect and tiny. Congratulations to all of them (and you)!!