Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another fun friend

When I got home from work the other night we had a visitor on our door jam. So I decided she must have wanted a photoshoot and felt quite inclined to give her one. I took her on my hand and went around into the better light, set her down on a piece of board, went and got my camera, and then took a few pictures of her. It was really quite fun. The front legs look like they have been copied in design by some of the knife makers in history as they are so jagged. I was also having a hard time deciding why the eyes had the one little color slit in them. There are so many things that I don't know about this great world we live in and on. I do know though that this particular type of bug is one of my favorite ones right along side of Daddy Long Leg spiders and Lady Bugs.



1 comment:

James said...

These pictures are Great!