Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A TUMBLE down memory lane

My nephews daughter had this on her blog and suggested I put it on mine so here it is and have fun.

Here are the instructions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. (It can be myself, Marie or any of our 6 children, or any of their children. Yes I am a Grandpa and proud of it). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot; anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you provided I can find the time to do so. (I'll try, but this was just part of the original instructions.) Please leave the name of your blog in the comments so I know where to go, I am not as good at this as these children of the computer age.

3 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

I've only known you for 3 years and its always been in the same context at Provo Craft... I do have a memory of Marie, except it was 2 weeks ago when i saw her at Dr. Blume's office... :0)

Meg said...

Mostly I remember a camera. I think you were behind it. :-)

I remember you and your family coming to all the reunions. You guys were so good to come to everything. You still do. You never seemed to think it a difficulty to support family. And you always had your camera to document it all.

I remember Marie always avoiding having her picture taken. And the times when Craig would take pictures of her trying to get all the kids to smile.

I remember you taking all the photos at our wedding.

I remember you letting me stay at your house one time. I don't remember why. But Loren was the only one home that evening and he was such a good host.

There's lots of other things, too, but I can hardly write them all.

By the way, I love this blog. Especially all the nature pictures you take. Thanks for sharing them with everyone.

Kent Poulson said...

Strange, I only remember the camera boing in front of me. Good place for it too. Thanks for the compliments. The blog has been fun to do because I have to think about what I will put there next. Any suggestions?