Thursday, July 17, 2008

A walk on the Beach


It was just a little vacation with a few walks on the beach but it will have a lasting memory and mostly due to the fact that I have 4,738 images to remind me of the activities of the week. 

One morning was especially fun because I took a walk to the beach with my son, Ben and grandson, Gabe. He was so excited to go down to the beach but not to go near the water. He loved the white sand and digging in it but the water was just too cold. It was fun to see the ocean from the trail.

Gabe was in a hurry to get there also.


He just couldn't get us to move fast enough.


And it was partly because grandpa was stopping to photograph everything along the way.


Maybe the size of the waves might have been part of Gabe's desire not to go near the water. For Grandpa though it was another thing to try to capture on a digital memory card for future fun away from the beach back home where there were no crashing waves or white sand.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Have I ever told you how amazing you are! Those pictures are so great. I especially love the first one, with the footprint, but I was just able to catch up on all the posts and pictures and you are just amazing.