Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jade's Senior Pictures

I was asked by a neighbor to do some Senior Pictures yesterday. The weather was snowy outside so we decided to do them inside. Now I like to photograph outside best but will do them inside rather than freeze any day even though it requires my turning my family room into a studio since I have no studio. It is fun though and I have bought several different backdrops from Amvona as they come on sale just for this purpose. I also put up a couple of umbrella lights since that is all I have ever been able to afford with the rates that I charge. I really would rather give away photos and did for years before deciding I better at least charge something so I could afford some equipment. Anyway the following images are just three from the session. I love how in photoshop a person can turn simple images into special ones. Of course with a beautiful model it is really a lot easier from the start.






No comments: