Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes I just wish for summer and friends

The friends part of this was really the fun part of my summers spent at scout camps. I was sitting under a tree doing paperwork on my computer and this little guy ran past me. So I grabbed my camera (since I always had it sitting there by me) and started shooting. He was fast and a lot of the images were even a little blurry but with digital I could shoot fast and at least catch him a few times. The two of us almost became friends that week as I saw him several times. There is now a big swimming pool where we played and I have wondered where this little guy is now.



1 comment:

Ariana said...

Love the title, love the pictures. You always manage to capture such fun things! I'm thinking I want to learn more about photography and wondered what are so good classes to take. If only I lived closer, I'd be your apprentice:)!