Thursday, February 19, 2009

I never forget an image, well almost never

Some people can always remember a name or a face or a story from their childhood, etc. Well I have the ability to remember almost every image that I have ever taken and I think I am reaching close to 500,000 of them. Actually I don't always remember them all especially when I have taken 1,200 t0 1,500 of them each time I do a wedding. But here below are five that I have taken and the years are between 1969 and 1974. I have taken so any of campfires that I now start to get them mixed up but the candles were taken in early 1973.I have been playing taking pictures now for a lot of years and I still have just as much fun as I ever have if not maybe a little more.



This was our yard light that was installed by our home on the family farm. It wasn't there when I was growing up so I knew my way around in the dark pretty well however I sure could have used it just after I graduated from high school because I upset a skunk one night while walking out in the dark. This yard light would have at least helped me see it first.

No comments: