Monday, December 1, 2008

YOUNG LOVERS IN THE FOREST

Today I had an opportunity to go to a Scout Camp called Camp Tifie. We went there to photograph it for a brochure. We were there for a couple of hours and during the entire time I didn't see any deer like I have in the past during camps that I have been to in that area. But when we were going back home I was sitting in the back seat and spotted these two deer. I quickly asked the driver to backup to where I could photograph them and discovered that the two were in mating season which seemed to be later than usual in the year. It was fun for me since the buck could have cared less that I was there. I was only about 20 yards from the two of them so it made it real easy to get some good close up photo's. I hope you enjoy them because I sure had a lot of fun photographing the. He even posed for me and that made it real easy to get the close up.






This is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity and I was glad that I had my equipment ready when it came. they seemed to really blend quite well with the late fall trees which made it a little harder to spot them.

1 comment:

Crave said...

Brother Poulson, these are absolutely phenomenal. It's amazing what you have done with a moment of opportunity. I'm very impressed!