Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
Due to technical difficulties with my home internet I will not be blogging (and have not been blogging as you may have noticed) for the next few days until I can get repairmen out to fix it. It was taken down during our big snow storm apparently. Anyway I am posting from work today but will not be back here for several days as well. So I will be back as soon as I can and with some new material. I hope that you have enjoyed these postings and if you have something that you would like to see that I might have or to learn in photoshop that I might be able to share here please  send a note to kjpmbp@gmail.com and I will fill your request if at all possible.

Kent Poulson

No comments: