Friday, December 19, 2008

First Winter Storm

For those of you who regularly follow this blog I am sorry that I have been absent the last several days. Time passes so quickly and becomes so short that every now and again I just can't get it all done as I had hoped.

I stepped outside of work the other day and saw an interesting site before my eyes. Snow covered tumbling weeds caught by the picnic tables on the company lawn next to a tree that had not lost it's leaves. You might try to make a dumb joke and say that they were caught in the act of tumbling and stopped dead in their tracks by the picnic table police before the tree could leaf. OK so yes it was dumb but sometimes my mind just does that to me to keep me thinking somewhat straight.

Anyway I thought that it was really quite pretty in it's own right so I took a few photos and then at the end finished off the session with one of my favorite subjects "The American Flag".




No comments: