Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1st Attempt at art

So Monday night I had a group of students come to my home for some fun with a camera. I took over 400 images and part of them with the express purpose to have some to work with in learning how to use a program called "Corel Painter X". So on tonight's blog with this young ladies permission I am putting some of the steps I went through today while doing my first ever painting. I a not an artist and I am sure it will show but I am planning on learning so that this will take my portraits to a new level and my images of nature also to a new level.

Now for the images of just one of 6 beautiful young women that I photographed Monday. I will hopefully post more images of the others later.

Here is the image that I captured Monday.



These next three are part of the process steps.










The final Image, still not totally like I want it but for now I am finished. The color isn't as vibrant for some reason even though I had not changed it knowingly before uploading it with the others.

No comments: