Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little fun with photo's

I get to work with a great bunch of youth at BYU. We just started a new term and so I have taken the photographs for the new directory for which I am responsible.

I just can't ignore the opportunity to do a few other photos though as requested by fun loving youth. And then there is the fun of enhancing them a little in photoshop. Since the center young lady was in sharp focus due to the lens focal length and aperture settings that I was using for the individual images, I decided to make her a little bit more the center of attention in the image by sharpening her eyes even more and then fading the others into the background. It doesn't take long to do but it sure makes a difference in the image. I did a little radial blur effect to it as well to give a little more separation from the others.




No comments: