Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I GOT STUCK ON THIS ONE.

I had so much fun yesterday that I decided to try it with another image today. My new beautiful niece was fun to photograph and so I decided to see if I had an image that would work for her as well. I don't know if either of these brides will like the picture but when you find something that is fun to do it is always a good idea to try it again and sometimes even several times until it becomes easy to remember. 

I had already done some photoshop work with this particular image but decided to try it again with this new background so that I could put across the idea that sometimes one image will work with multiple backgrounds. Saving a .psd file with all of the layers makes it easy to try several backgrounds as well since all I did on this one, as I did yesterday, was to make two layers of the first image and then drop the image of the clouds in between them and mask out the portion of the top image that I don't want showing in the final picture.




SO the real message here as I have said before is to never limit your imagination and just have fun.

No comments: