Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stitching in CS3 Photoshop

On my way to Oregon with my wife she wanted to stop at the lookout where we could see the entire way up and down the Columbia River Gorge. SO we did and for the first time out of three that we have been there it was a clear day so I decided to take several shots of the gorge and then stitch them together in photoshop. It is really easy even though I didn't do the portrait image for the original images it still did a really good job with the landscape ones. I have included the original images from which the stitching was done and then added the piece of it that was actually used by photoshop to make the final image.



Here is the final image. The river is bent but that is because I just did a standard stitch however I think there is a way to make it look straight I just haven't experimented with it yet to find out.

No comments: