Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hiking the Silver Falls Trail in Oregon

I suppose some would think that if you are hiking a trail to see the Silver Falls in Oregon that on a blog you would put pictures of the some of the several falls that are along the trail. Well my purpose today is to help others to understand that as you are in the process of doing what you are doing then you also need to watch out for other opportunities as well. There is an old saying that tells us to "take time to smell the roses" and I also believe that we need to take time to "see the world" that is around us. Yes, I have pictures of the falls that I will put up later but today just try to learn that I saw a thousand other things that were also worth photographing on my hike past the falls, and you will also if you take the time and keep a vigilant watch.




No comments: